<VV> EFI Info Re: OBD-II for Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 22:28:51 EDT 2010

Ray Sedman- Owner/operator of American Pi in Northridge Calif. 818-349-9508
Chuck Riblett- Owner/operator of Blackhawk Engineering in Loveland CO. 970-635-4769
Both are professional, honest, talented, very intelligent, members of Corsa, with professional shops/laboratories,etc. Neither is cheap nor should they be. But remember the old saying "You get what you pay for. And you pay for what you get".
As far as what I have been doing, I have been driving my Corvairs. This year I drove my Rampside to Canon City CO for our Tri State Meet while my wife drove her '69 Monza Convert. #2891. I drove my Rampside in June to Iowa for the Convention. I drove my Rampside to Denver for our (Rocky Mountain Corsa) annual picnic. I drove my Rampside to Tulsa OK for THEIR Tri State Meet. And I am getting ready to drive my Rampside to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks. All with Rochester 1 barrel carburetor model HV. And they work quite well.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Enjoying the simple life