<VV> make Corvairs less "aromatic"

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 23:55:59 EDT 2010

It was OK in all cylinders when I started this odyssey, but now off comes
the head !!!

 Once around the compound ...and you broke it??  LOL!!

I remember a VW Baja with a Hadley kit.....

Started it up one morning..... while I was locking the garage... it died....Coil!

Restarted  and while I was locking the garage... it died....Fuelpump

Restarted and locked the garage and drove away....1st stop  pedal went to the floor...

Drove home.....fixed the WC  and drove away!! YAY!!  Made it to my breakfast cafe....

Went to leave and BANG... starter nose... loose flywheel!  GRRR

The only time I ever punched a windshield [ it was already cracked and I had the replacement at home...]

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/