<VV> make Corvairs less "aromatic"

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 11:28:10 EDT 2010

Bill Hershowitz installed a cat on his '69 Monza Coupe. I'm not really sure why or what if any advantage there is. Our air cooled engines have very high combustion chamber temperatures which is why the NOX (oxides of nitrogen) are so high. I believe that is the reason VW quit trying to bring their air cooled cars to the US.
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado