<VV> NC #3 -"knockng" is valve clatter ? need 1967 110 head

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 13:40:03 EDT 2010

Didn't you state compression was good in ALL 6 cylinders before you started working on this car? Could something have fallen into the engine when you had the carbs off? (You would not be the first, last, or only one). As far as availability, (again) Calif. Corvair parts are in Chino. That's about 30-40 miles away from you. Jeff Williams 951-284-3555. He'll want the part # of your existing head.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado