<VV> Corvairs and smog - Long

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:57:54 EDT 2010

Well, all except for the Catalylic Converter has already been done, even on
a 140 motor, with good results.  See Craig Nicol's conversion. Ray Sedman
has done quite a few, and Ted Brown is working on a kit for his dual
throttle body version. I personally am building a 90-92 GM 1223370 ECM
system and I am converting the carbs to throttle bodies by boring out the
venturi and adding 4 fuel injectos, two per side, to a Ray Sedman American
PI CAD designed top plate that bolts to the carb base; for my EM 102, due to
hit the streets this next spring. But without the converter, for the time
being. Mark Durham