<VV> Fw: Re: EFI Info Re: OBD-II for CORVAIR

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 13:57:52 EDT 2010

I may have a different point of view on all this "improvement" stuff

I sorta like Corvairs to be Corvairs, ie, air-cooled, flat six powered
(non German), carburetted (sp?), and so on -- I don't mind safety
improvements, and maybe evaporative fuel controls fit into this
category, but I don't park my cars inside my house, and I feel they
'should' smell like cars.  Sixties era cars.

Yes, engine performance mods are neat!  Lord knows, I've done a few, but
a computer controled  fuel induction is about as non-Corvair as a V-8 --
I may do one someday, but not yet, although I have the idea in my head,
I have no plans to implement it.

Bill Strickland