<VV> Corvairs and smog - Long look at the future & "CARB" !

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Tue Oct 12 14:00:54 EDT 2010

Yes !  Exactly my thoughts and why I'm asking so many questions about OBD, etc.

Corvairs are currently exempt from being "smogged" - but how long will "they" let us get a away with that ?

Isn't it ironic though, that the acronym for the "California Air Resources Board" is "CARB" ?

Charlie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sethracer at aol.com
  To: shortle556 at earthlink.net ; hmlinc at sbcglobal.net ; Chaz at ProperProper.com ; virtualvairs at corvair.org
  Cc: dkdewald at pasty.net
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:30 AM
  Subject: Corvairs and smog - Long

  It is likely that our Corvairs will someday be restricted in general usage, unless they can somehow be modified to produce less emissions. It will likely be a restriction like several insurance companies place on yearly mileage limits. This is not to start a debate about the possibility of such.

  <<rest of article snipped due to length, but see Seth's prior post for the intgersating details ! >>

  Seth Emerson

  C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
  San Jose, CA