<VV> Corvairs and smog - Long look at the future & "CARB" !

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:24:47 EDT 2010

Corvairs and all old cars must pass emissions test in many Mexican States. At my place (Guadalajara, Jalisco) My 67 cpe. and the Bluebrier must be tested each year and the Rampside, twice a year. They don't check for NOX (on carburated cars) but for HC (300 ppm max), CO (3 % max), CO2 and O2 . The Rampy passed yesterday after a carefull tuning with my 4 gases analizer. Will go to EFI as soon as I can understand it better and find an easy to understand system.

Daniel Monasterio