<VV> Fw: CHUCK

blblackmon blblackmon at att.net
Wed Oct 13 02:32:24 EDT 2010

I was cleaning out some old e mails today, and found this. Chuck sent this out in March, and is so right for right now! I present it just as he did, back in March. What a fine man, he will be missed. This is really hard as I just went to a good friends funeral yesterday, killed in a motorcycle wreck, that should not have happened, had helmets, and was a careful rider. Hit some gravel, and that's all. Two fine men, in five days, it is not right! Just click the addy at the very bottom, you might remember it. Enjoy, BRUCE