<VV> Getting Less NOx

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 16:58:51 EDT 2010

John,

You could always condense it out of the exhaust gas leaving the tailpipe,
since about one gallon of water is produced for each gallon of gasoline that
is  burned.<GGGG>
Actually I get mine FREE out of my dehumidifier that I run in my basement
for much of the summer.

Regards,
Frank "aquaman" Burkhard

In a message dated 10/12/2010 4:40:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,