<VV> Corvair Handling - 1972 Reports

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 21:07:20 EDT 2010

If anyone is interested I have that report electronically...

Ned

In a message dated 10/13/2010 8:34:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

I  believe you're speaking of the NHSTA report.  From the VV FAQ,
http://www.vv.corvair.org/faq.htm#History

"Evaluation of the 1960-1963  Corvair Handling and Stability"
U.S. Department of Transportation, National  Highway Traffic Safety
Administration
July 1972. Published by the National  Technical Information Service,
publication number  PB-211-015.

--Bryan

On Oct 13, 2010, at 9:25 PM, Rodney Spooner  wrote:

> I would like to know who officially commissioned the 2  independent test
> reports in 1972 that proved and exonerated the  erroneous charges by Ralph
> Nader regarding the Corvair's  handling.

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org