<VV> Engine date codes (some humor but not much)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 19:46:37 EDT 2010

Agreed. There really is no way of knowing for sure. But it really looks as if engine has never been out of car based on the originality. Or if it had been out, it was done by a mechanic that took great pride in his work.
And the date code on the product plate is "1C" (first month 3rd week). The paint code is "P-P" (as is the quality of the exterior appearance whereas the interior would be pu-pu).
More info to follow as time allows but all of a sudden got a few Volvos to work on.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Working on Volvos in a clean shop again