<VV> 4doors, was: Corvair engine date code

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 18:12:22 EDT 2010

I wouldn't  say that. Mike and I have ALWAYS saved 4doors. I have even
parted out a number of coupes just to save a few 4doors. Mike has a whole
farm full of 4doors, and my garage is full of 4doors, too.

Ultimately, those foolish people who are not saving them will make the
surviving 4doors increase in value. And the coupes will be as common as
dirt and a dime a dozen.

-Mark (keeper of the 4door registry)