<VV> 4doors, was: Corvair engine date code

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:01:54 EDT 2010

Hmmm, and I think the four door hardtop is a nice looking car. It would have
been my choice if I hadn't defaulted to the same car I had had in high
school and college, a 62 2 door coupe 4 speed.  :):) I'll have to keep you
two in mind if and when I get tired of the EM and go for something....
newer.  Mark Durham