<VV> Fwd: 4doors, was: Corvair engine date code

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 11:02:48 EDT 2010

Hi All,

My 4 door went from Illinois to Maine and back this summer with a lot of comments to the effect that "I didn't know they made a 4 door".

I'm keeping mine!

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Hmmm, and I think the four door hardtop is a nice looking car. It would have
een my choice if I hadn't defaulted to the same car I had had in high
chool and college, a 62 2 door coupe 4 speed.  :):) I'll have to keep you
wo in mind if and when I get tired of the EM and go for something....
ewer.  Mark Durham
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Mark Corbin <airvair at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I wouldn't  say that. Mike and I have ALWAYS saved 4doors. I have even
 parted out a number of coupes just to save a few 4doors. Mike has a whole
 farm full of 4doors, and my garage is full of 4doors, too.

 Ultimately, those foolish people who are not saving them will make the
 surviving 4doors increase in value. And the coupes will be as common as
 dirt and a dime a dozen.

 -Mark (keeper of the 4door registry)

 the property
 of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:
 vv-help at corvair.org
 http://www.corvair.org/
 Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
 Change your options: