<VV> CORSA DUES.

blblackmon at att.net blblackmon at att.net
Fri Oct 15 11:31:36 EDT 2010

Today marks one month since I mailed a check to Corsa for a new 26 month membership. It has still not been presented to my bank YET. I did get an envelope from Corsa about 10 days ago, and I thought great, my new card. It turned out to be a final notice that my membership was about to expire, and I needed to send a check a.s.a.p. How long does it take to move a check around up there? I also don't want to miss my next communique, so I hope someone does something soon. Anyone know why it is taking so long? BRUCE