<VV> car for sale

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Fri Oct 15 08:47:34 EDT 2010

All, I received this e-mail and am forwarding it to you for your consideration. Thanks

Jamie

Good day, I have an original, survivor 1966 corvair Corsa for sale. I am located in Canal Fulton, Ohio. If you know of anyone interested in purchasing the car have them e-mail me at SWEDISHwAN at WEBTV.NET. Thank-you, Rita C. Hance

This 1966 Corsa has 66,000 mi. and is in original paint,  sun faded and some minor rust but other wise nice restorable condition. The car was purchased from an 80 year old corvair enthusiest. The car was midway to being restored when he had a stroke and could no longer work on it. According to him he had already done the brakes, clutch and carburetors. The original gas tank is in it but needs taken out and cleaned or replaced. We put a temporary marine 6 gal tank up front to get by on and to test drive the car. The car ran out real good and the tranny shifts fine. Meanwhile the car has been sitting too long and I suspect the fuel pump is bad. The car starts fine but acts as tho it is runnig itself out of gas when you try to drive it. There is a rust hole in the drivers side floor that I put a piece of sheet metal over. The drivers side seat has a tear in it. The  ball joints are bad and need replaced. This is the 140 horse and the main air cleaner (twin snorkle) is missing but I do have the crossover connectors to the carburetors. The old man couldnt find the air cleaner when we purchased the car back in 2008. We also have the original 13in wheels, tires and hubcaps that belong to it. The hubcaps and wheels are in great shape, of course the tires are dry rotted. The wheels on it now are 1985 monte carlo 14in with like new tires. You are welcome to come and inspect the car and make an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused. I have a car hauler trailer and can deliver to a reasonable distance for a small fee. This car looks very good but we just never came up with the money to put this car back to the shape it deserves. I dont think theres ever been any body filler in this car and it is straight.
  If anyone is interested, the corvair corsa is $1500.00. You can reach Joe at 330-361-0170.