<VV> Ethanol

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 21:00:38 EDT 2010

Mike Mauro  wrote: "...Sorry, but for me the fear is real (relative to  the
problems with ethanol-infected fuel), and the effects known..."

Tony Hansen asked: "Did you install an inline fuel filter?"

Mike's response: Yes, with the 67 coupe I've had a metal case, inline fuel
filter installed in the driver's side wheel well since before ethanol
became an issue. With the 64 van, because it has an electric fuel pump, the
filter is just after the fuel tank, and before the pump inlet. On the 64
Spyder, it, of course already has a factory-placed filter, but I have never  put
ethanol-infected fuel in the Spyder. And, I change all  fuel filters on a
regular schedule.

But thanks for asking...

Mike Mauro