<VV> FYI - Ethanol

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Oct 16 00:02:49 EDT 2010

A couple of people have posted they think this thread should be moved to
vv-talk.  No one has contacted me as the Chairman or vairorg at corvair.org the
committee who set policy for the VVs about this post telling us this post
should be moved.

About 15 years ago I complained about a post and was slammed telling me that
was a decision for vairorg.  I asked and joined vairorg the next day.

As Chairman, I purged everyone from Vairorg right after the convention this
year and asked for volunteers.  The same old people who have always been
involved volunteered...  I'm still looking for three or four members.

Let me know why you want to join,

Dennis Pleau

CORSA VirtualVairs Chairman