<VV> FYI - Ethanol

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:53:08 EDT 2010

BTW, Iowa does not require E-10 at any station. I put E-10 in my Corvair by
choice. A choice I have made for my Corvair for over 30 years as I
previously stated. All stations I have ever used in Iowa have regular
unleaded. Remember when you could buy gasoline with lead added? Remember all
the fears when the government took leaded gasoline away from us drivers of
older cars? Maybe this ethanol  discussion this is more
about perceived government intrusion than the reality of
fuel acceptability. IMO, this thread really needs to go to
vv-talk at corvair.org
Tony Hansen