<VV> Gas Prices

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Fri Oct 15 22:27:35 EDT 2010

JR:  I have family in your corner of Illinois forever, and as long as I can
remember, the gas prices where you live have always been higher than
anyplace I have lived.  Our rule is to buy gas as we approach your neck of
the woods before leaving Wisconsin, crossing I-39 or I-80 or before exiting
Indiana.  Last month gas was cheaper on the Indiana Toll road than around
Chicago.

Has something to do with taxes...and nothing to do with corn.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 1