<VV> Gas Prices (No Corvair)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 23:46:42 EDT 2010

I've found this web site (_http://gasbuddy.com/_ (http://gasbuddy.com/) )
pretty interesting in  tracking gas prices.

Ned

In a message dated 10/15/2010 9:29:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ricebugg at mtco.com writes:

JR:  I have family in your corner of Illinois forever, and as  long as I can
remember, the gas prices where you live have always been  higher than
anyplace I have lived.  Our rule is to buy gas as we  approach your neck of
the woods before leaving Wisconsin, crossing I-39 or  I-80 or before exiting
Indiana.  Last month gas was cheaper on the  Indiana Toll road than around
Chicago.

Has something to do with  taxes...and nothing to do with corn.

Historically Yours,
James Rice

Message: 1