<VV> Battery

Eric Nelson a78coupe at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 00:42:02 EDT 2010

I have read allot about what kind of battery to use in my 62. The 51R seems to be the general one of choice. I looked at them today and was wondering if a smaller battery would be good to use. Cranking power and such would of course need to be good enough to run the car. Also I have a Delco Generator what  is the amps it puts out? I am having charging problems (over charging battery). I was told it was the voltage regulator. It is putting out 15 whatevers and should only be around 12? Any help is really appreciated
    Thanks