<VV> Battery

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 16 01:02:09 EDT 2010

The modern batteries, even if they are smaller, have as much or more CCAs
than the ones from the '60s.  If you do not use the Vair in the winter (like
most of us), that is not really an issue.

YEP, you need to repair or replace the regulator.  The 15 Amps is possibly
what cooked your battery.  You might see 14 right after start-up, but that
should drop within a few (5 or so) minutes to somewhere in the 12 to 13
range.

Later, JR