<VV> No compression in #3

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:50:43 EDT 2010

The cylinder indeed looks good, so that points to a leaky valve, so take
those valves out and lets look at the seat and valve face.
And, it could be relaxed or broken rings, too. To make sure you get it
right, I would replace the rings, do a light hone pattern on the barrel, and
do whatever needs to be done on the valves. Mark Durham