<VV> No compression in #3 - One very good reason !

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 18 01:01:36 EDT 2010

Right. I'd replace with inexpensive "ultra" parts. Performance may be
slightly diminished over an overhaul, but the wallet will be happier....
but first, I'd slip the other two cylinders on that side off their pistons
and check for broken rings or worse. If you do find more, the other side
needs to come apart too, then it's pretty much overhaul time.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun