<VV> No compression in #3 - One very good reason (of 6 so far) !

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Oct 18 01:10:53 EDT 2010

Yes, good advice ...

#1 looks OK but I need to look closer, and then #5 too.   I'm not feeling
lucky right now, but I have to win at least one eventually ?!?!?!?

A friend has a valve removal tool and a few pistons, so all I need now are
some rings.  Maybe NAPA has some ?

I may just throw in a piston with used rings and do them all sometime soon,
with good stuff when I have time.  I'm getting pretty good at this, so I
won't have so rough a time if I do it again soon ?

Depends on how long it takes to get new rings, etc.

Charlie