<VV> Another 69 Bites the Dust

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 00:46:44 EDT 2010

Strange timing.  Due to the recent, sudden, and unexpected passing of
Tidewater Corvair Club member Jim Weber, his 1969 Corvair convertible is now
on the market.  His widow has asked the TCC to help her market and sell the
car.  Smitty, myself, and a few other TCC members will be putting together
specifics within the next few weeks.  If any of you are interested in
possibly acquiring this very nice, low mileage car, please contact Smitty or
me.

Bill Hubbell