<VV> Another 69 Bites the Dust - Some Parts - Power Top

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Mon Oct 18 22:34:20 EDT 2010

  Todd:

 > If anyone is interested in a few parts, let me know.

I'm not a 69 owner, but did you save the padded area around the radio
and ashtray (and other padded dash items)?  If this piece wasn't
sun-cracked to a fare-thee-well on your car, there can't be too many of
them left around.

Just a thought.

Steven "starting to have thoughts of pulling the convertible into the
garage for the Winter" Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4, front tire not holding air all of a sudden