<VV> Vibratory Tumbler Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 09:41:05 EDT 2010

I'm sure that many of you receive Eastwood spam, the latest of which is a "sale" on their small vibratory tumbler. Before you unwisely spend some money on it, I want to remind you that I sell one that is larger and less expensive and with a lifetime warranty for $79. (I actually had the motor in one fail after about 5 years of almost continuous use and it was replaced without question.) I have two of them going all the time (one cleaning and one polishing, but you only need one for non-commercial use). You can buy the cleaning and polishing media much cheaper from places like Grainger compared to the Eastwood prices. Please send me a private reply if you want one. Makes a nice Christmas gift and in invaluable for restorations (unless you enjoy visits to the eye doctor to remove pieces of wire brush).
Thanks,
Grant