<VV> CORVAIR STUDIES OVER THE YEARS

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:57:01 EDT 2010

After 42 years dealing with my own Corvairs, had made lots of repairs on them, some mistakes some success. Made only 2 full restorations to the last bolt and part, doing all jobs (mechanical, electrical, body and painting) except upholstery, powdercoating and tires mounting. Lots of learning !! but... still more to learn about Corvairs.

A good teacher for fuel injection ?

Daniel Monasterio