<VV> CORVAIR STUDIES OVER THE YEARS

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 11:39:21 EDT 2010

i gained  most of my Corvair expertise from taking them  completely apart
screw by screw  (about 150 or more of all kinds)  since @1964. the rest i
learned by putting a few together, and  "tweaking"...LOL
 Tim Colson

Working at a Used Carlot in my highschool years, I was educated to never take things apart!  Fix them, clean them up and drive / sell them.

So I started just learning how to repair and make those 60-62's  handle decently....so the customers wouldn't be scared!!

Later, my interest in Dune Buggies,  got me into mixing and matching parts for better performance..

 Repairing peoples buggies in that desert  showed me "what will work"  and what won't!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/