<VV> No compression in #3 - One very bad piston !

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:40:49 EDT 2010

No on the breaker bar. It is torqued to about 32 ft lbs, I used a std
3/8 drive deepwell that I shaved down.  As soon as you get the cap
off, sometimes a challenge, I tap the rod bolt on the thread end
gently, put some vinyl hose on the threads, one drop onto the crank
journal will mark it.  Mark Durham