<VV> Fw: Corvair stalling problem

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:16:35 EDT 2010

Peter, when I installed my Pertronicx II, I used their 6 volt flame
thrower, it quit and also my in harness resister wire ( in my late 62
w/ a 63 harness) smoked. So, I took out the reisister, which is in the
harness along the left rail from the firewall plug to the aft of the
eng bay, and ran a 12 volt wire. I bought a 12 volt coil at my local
auto parts store, and the system has ran great for two years.
Mark Durham