<VV> RN Corvair Parts----LS Corvair Parts --------------- DUH!!

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Wed Oct 20 20:06:34 EDT 2010

If anyone is interested in talking to me about LS Corvair parts,please call
me.
I never told my agent to put a price on it.I think he was reaching a bit.
Money is not what I am after.
I want semi retirement to be enjoyable,and be able to set my own hours.
I can do this in the coin business.
I have devoted 38 years of my life to fixing more corvairs that all the
other shops put together.Building more engines than all the other shops put
together etc.
I must thank John Sweet for keeping me alive during many difficult periods
where I could have just closed the doors.
I have put in my time for sure.
I do want the biz to continue,or I would just sell the parts,and rent out my
building.
Let's talk..but be nice,
Larry
Larry Shapiro rare Coins