<VV> GWFBT&SM/Denver

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 10:58:26 EDT 2010

Dennis, I was hoping to see you in Palm Springs next week. I will be there. In my Rampside. The weekend after that I will be at the RMC meeting in Denver at the Doubletree (2011 host hotel). I hear the CORSA big wigs will be attending this meeting. These 2 events will close out the year for my Corvair fun. Ah now to start planning on next year.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Loving life and having fun