<VV> interesting video (no Corvair, but very automotive!)

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 13:09:55 EDT 2010

Bob's response echos mine -- "If anybody needs any of those parts, let
me know,? I have a garage full of them ..."

I do enjoy the Turbonic Encapsulator and its many iterations -- mostly
they are all great, but I really like this older version where the actor
speaks the words quite clearly and disticntly --
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o&NR=1

This device has a lengthy history that long predates consumer video --
interesting that it is still viable, ala timeless, apparently.

Bill Strickland