<VV> headlight reminder

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 13:33:41 EDT 2010

kits are available , napa and other have them.they have kits to add most
modern ideas to older cars , such as intermittent wipers , door locks , etc
etc. i used modules pulled from older GM cars that were original seat belt
and headlight buzzers.  quick and easy on my rampy , has saved me a few
times lately with all the rain (headlights on with wipers law here).
me being a scrounge at junkyards , i save all the electronic control stuff
to add to my cars .diagrams are in old mitchell books and online.
pictures available soon...i am doing it to the coupe and crampy also.
regards, tim colson