<VV> Stats

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 18:44:04 EDT 2010

Smitty Says;        Good job DP.  Now run the names of the inconsiderate
dummys who insist on not trimming their trailers.  In fact, run the names of
the offenders in the front of every digest so everyone can see who the
dummys are.  I used the term dummys twice here where I had a much stronger
term in mind.  I would have used it too but I didn't want to be banned from
VV for life.
While you are at it please trim out the crap about Larrys Corvair.  The
inner workings of his business are of no value to anyone but the gossip
mongers.