<VV> Stats

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Oct 21 19:56:00 EDT 2010

If I may, Smitty (and others) let me suggest that you switch from digest
mode to individual-email mode.  In this way, you can quickly and easily
skip over and/or delete messages on subjects not of interest to you, or
from listmembers whom you don't wish to read.  This has the added
benefit of not requiring you to scroll through multiple repeats of the
footer nor multiple repeats of prior messages.  Subscribing to digest
mode seems to me like self-inflicted punishment.

--Bob Marlow