<VV> Stats

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 22 08:16:50 EDT 2010

I'm with you, Bob. It is much easier to delete individual e-mails by
subject/sender without opening them than opening each digest to read the
header to see if I want to scroll down. I left digest mode years ago and
life is easier since.

I also never see those many footers people complain about, as I don't
have to scroll through them to read the e-mails I do read fully. I stop
at the first footer as that is the end of the subject matter in the
current e-mail.

Frank DuVal