<VV> headlight reminder or (NO) fan belt

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 12:19:07 EDT 2010

After "cooking" a 140 in a convert with the top down and the sun behind me -
directly on the dash, I can see the point.  What I've done since that
experience is to place my hand so as to cast a shadow over the idiot light
as a means to see if it is on or not.  There were no toll booths on that
trip.
Later, JR