<VV> Warning system for alternator / fan belt

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 12:40:14 EDT 2010

Why not just install a readily-available voltmeter on the dash to indicate
when the charging voltage drops from the normal 13.8 to 14.2 ???  I  had
one warn me that my fan belt was slipping and I simply pulled over  to tighten
it up.
Some Corvairs already come with a CHT (cylinder head temp) gauge that
quickly shows loss of cooling to the engine.
Frank "likes gauges" Burkhard

In a message dated 10/21/2010 11:44:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,