<VV> Warning system for alternator / fan belt

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Oct 22 12:55:08 EDT 2010

I, too, like gauges, but they have to be scanned on a regular basis.  I
use to do that every few seconds, but I've fallen into a bad habit in
recent years because the gauges so seldom need attention (unlike my '39
Chevy in my high school days).  My S-10 has a full complement of gauges,
but they're sort of scattered around and not as easy to scan as I'd
like.  Also, I tend to depend on the "Check Gauges" warning light to
provide a wake-up call should one be required.

In my latest project I started with the idea of using a Corsa dash, but
soon realized that the gauges wouldn't be as easy to scan as I'd like.
That's when I decided to keep the Monza dash and use a quad gauge in the
clock position.

Dave Keillor