<VV> Clutchead Bolts question

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 23 12:07:39 EDT 2010

Harry,

The picture was there.  It comes through on VV as a URL - always at the
bottom of your message, below the line that says "next part".  That would
have been OK anyway since we ALL knew just which ones you were asking about.
<GRIN>

Yes - Clutch Head bolts as you already found out.  They are usually next to
impossible to remove without a torch.

I friend of mine who is restoring a Rampy at this time told me that he has
found a source for them.  I did not pay attention to what the source is, but
if you are into "factory" restore, let me know and I'll see if I can get
that info for you.

Later, JR