<VV> 1963 Rampside Finally here!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 23 21:41:40 EDT 2010

Hi Harry, I love it. And it looks like it was from a dry area meaning all the fasteners will probably come off without breaking. Just use lots of your favorite lube first. And welcome to the wonderful world of Corvairs. Have you joined the national club yet (the CORVAIR SOCIETY OF AMERICA). There is also a special interest group devoted to the trucks and vans (CORVANATICS). And of course there is probably a local chapter near you. The contacts you can make in these groups are priceless. I am interested in what vin was assigned to your vehicle being an industrial work truck. I know some of the government vehicles were assigned a very different vin and wonder if the private sector like yours got anything different. Please post your vin.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
1963 Rampside owned since 1980 3R124S108471
Getting ready to drive it 1500 miles roundtrip to Palm Springs next week