<VV> 1963 Rampside Finally here!

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:00:31 EDT 2010

Thanks! So far I have not had a problem with any bolts and it does not look
like I will until I get to the headbolts. I will post some more pictures of
the engine on Monday with the covers off and you will see what I mean. I
plan on driving it to Maitland Florida for a telephone show in January,
about 3 - 4 hours each way. My VIN is 3R124S110266 which seems normal to me.
The thing that surprised me was the "SPEC" color code. I assume that means
it was special order paint for Bell Co trucks.
Harry

"THERE IS NO TRY,
THERE IS ONLY DO
OR DO NOT"