<VV> Blower Relay

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 24 10:22:23 EDT 2010

The relay is only for the high speed position, it's a standard unit.  Full details on the conversion are in the Tech Guide, as I recall you need to run an extra wire from the high position of the switch back to the relay.  FWIW, I've used the high volume blower without issue, but doing the relay conversion should give it even more oomph since there isn't the voltage drop going all the way to the front of the car and back.  Sooner or later I'll get this and some other electrical upgrades done on one of the 'Vairs.

--Bryan