<VV> Blower Relay

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 00:58:38 EDT 2010

My 2 cents worth:
I installed a high output fan motor for a 70's GM vehicle in my 1965 Corsa
in 1977. I bought the motor from J. C. Whitney. The car is used year
round. the fan motor is still working along with the original fan switch  that
was in the car when I bought it in 1966.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta-President

In a message dated 10/24/2010 8:32:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,