<VV> Fw: Digital vs. Analog Re: Temperature/Pressure/Fan

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 11:39:21 EDT 2010

Ken,

Excellent idea!  I tend to do something like that with my non-racing
vehicles by quickly noting that the gauges are in the 1/3 to 1/2 of full scale
reading.  Of course there are 2 exceptions - the temp gauge just after the
car is started and the gas gauge when I just got a full tank.<GGG>

Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 10/23/2010 6:46:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,